If you loved your Moto RAZR and a fan of flip phones, then don’t loose your hopes. Samsung is on this, a smartphone dubbed as Galaxy Folder 2 appeared in promotional images – indicating an imminent launch. The phone surfaced earlier this summer and has been cleared the FCC and TENAA certification. Folder 2 has already received the Bluetooth certification earlier. There is no such info about when the Samsung is planning to launch the phone.
Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 – codenamed SM-G1600 – promising an ultra-slim body which appeared in the golden variant. Promotional materials also showcased some mid range specs for the phone. The Folder 2 features a 3.8-inch touchscreen display of 480 x 800 pixel resolution and powered by a quad core Snapdragon 425 CPU, clocked at 1.4 GHz.
The phone includes 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot for further expansion. It also features an 8MP main camera and a 5MP front shooter. The Galaxy Folder 2 runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and packs in a 1,950mAh battery. The phone is most likely a dual SIM model.
Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 technical details
- Display: 3.8-inch touchscreen display of 480 x 800 pixel resolution
- Processor: Quad core Snapdragon 425 CPU, clocked at 1.4 GHz
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB
- Primary Camera: 8MP
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: LTE Category 4 support, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi Direct and microUSB
- Dimension: 122 x 60.2 x 15.5mm
- Weight: 155 gram
- Battery: 1,950mAh