Samsung has launched a budget smartphone in it’s ‘Galaxy J series’ – Galaxy J1 4G (J120G) – in India. The Samsung Galaxy J1 4G comes with the support for 4G VoLTE feature for HD voice calling over 4G networks and Ultra Data Saving. The Galaxy J1 4G is a dual-SIM smartphone. The phone also come equipped with S Bike Mode and S Power Planning.
The Samsung Galaxy J1 4G has a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display and is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Spreadrum SC7727SE processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 8GB of internal storage with support for expandable memory with microSD up to 128GB. The phone features a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It packs a 2,050mAh removable battery and runs on Android OS. It is not clear which Android version the phone comes with.
Samsung Galaxy J1 4G (J120G) specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core Spreadrum SC7727SE processor with Mali 400 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD up to 128GB
- Operating System: Android
- SIM: Dual-SIM (Micro-SIM)
- Rear Camera: 5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 720p HD video recording
- Front Camera: 2MP camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 69.3 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 131g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery: 2,050mAh removable battery
- Colors: Gold, Black, White
Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy J1 4G is priced at Rs.6,890 and will be available across online and offline stores soon in the country.