Samsung has launched company’s latest ‘J Series’ smartphone – Galaxy J3 Pro – in India. Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is a 4G budget smartphone with dual-SIM functionality but there is no listed support for 4G VoLTE. It comes with Ultra Data Saving (UDS) mode that lets you save up to 50% mobile data cost and S bike mode, with special handsfree functions for bikers.
Coming to the specifications, Galaxy J3 Pro features a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) Super AMOLED display and is powered by a 1.5GHz Spreadtrum quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal storage with support for microSD card up to 128GB. The phone has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera. The phone still runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop, that is disappointing. The phone packs a 2600mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro specifications
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Rear Camera: 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5MP camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 142.3 x 71 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 138g
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2600mAh battery
- Colors: Black, White, Gold
Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is priced at Rs. 8,490 in India. It will be available exclusively from Paytm starting from April 6th.