Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Blue Coral variant landed in India in last month. Europeans have been waiting impatiently, watching the device launch all over the world but not close to home. Finally, it will soon be officially available in Europe. Samsung has listed this device on it’s Netherlands website.
You will not be able to officially order it because it is listed and says “Available soon”. Aside from India, the new color option is also available in Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, and the United States.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 534 PPI Super AMOLED always-on curved edge display
- Processor: Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) processor
- RAM & Storage: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32/64/128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- SIM Slot: Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Rear Camera: 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, Smart OIS
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Sensors: Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Barometer
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 157g
- Connectivity Options: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC
- Battery: 3600mAh battery, Fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
Price And Availability
Samsung Netherlands is listing the blue S7 edge on its website, and although you cannot order it yet, it is only a matter of time before you will be able to do so. And, as usual in Europe, we expect neighboring countries to follow suit.