As the Samsung Galaxy S8 will be released next month so the rumors and leaks have some high stakes these days. The most recent appearance of the Samsung’s upcoming smartphone Galaxy S8 comes in the form of a 3D render video of the device. The 3D render video from leaker OnLeaks gives us the best look yet of the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. These are the clearest renders yet, along with a 360-degree render video of the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8.
According to OnLeaks, the render is based on factory computer-aided designs (CADs) of the devices. These renders describe that the Galaxy S8 looks set to have a significant screen-to-body ratio and will lack the physical home button. You also can see a lock button on either side of the device, and don’t worry!! there will be a 3.5 mm headphone jack, according to these renders. Other details include the single bottom-mounted speaker and USB Type-C connection.
Here’s the Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Galaxy S8 Plus 360 degree video:
Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus expected specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch inch (Galaxy S8), 6.1-inch (Galaxy S8 Plus), dual curved Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 8895/Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Memory & Storage: 4GB/6GB, 64GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Rear Camera: 12-megapixel
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Samsung Pay, USB 3.0 Type-C port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Iris scanner, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyro, Hall Sensor, Proximity, Samsung KNOX, and Samsung Pass
- Battery: 3,250mAh (Galaxy S8) and 3,750mAh (Galaxy S8 Plus) with Fast Charging, Wireless Charging