Samsung just announced its new flagship Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ smartphones at its New York event. Samsung has also confirmed that both the smartphones will be available from T-Mobile, AT&T, Cricket Wireless, Sprint, Straight Talk Wireless, U.S. Cellular, and Verizon Wireless. Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ will be available for pre-order starting tomorrow, March 30th 12:01 EDT, and goes on sale available starting on April 21. These phones will also be available at Best Buy stores as well as BestBuy.com, ShopSamsung app, Target, and Walmart.
Below are the prices of U.S. operators while other operators should announce their pricing soon.
Galaxy S8 – $30/month on Installment Plan ($30 down, FRP: $750 (Rs. 48,660 approx.))
Galaxy S8+ – $30/month on Installment Plan($130 down, FRP: $850 (Rs. 55,140 approx.))
- Customers who pre-order the Galaxy S8 or S8+ via AT&T Next get Up to $750 in credits towards another Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+, Samsung Gear S3 for $49 with a 2-year service agreement, only 99-cents for Samsung Tab E and/or a Samsung Gear S2 when you activate 2-year service agreements.
- Galaxy S8 at $25 and Galaxy S8+ at $28.34 (for 30 months)
- Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ – $15 a month for 24 months when you trade in an eligible device and sign up for the new Verizon Unlimited Plan
- Galaxy S8 without trade-in – $30 per month for 24 months; 0% APR ($720 (Rs. 46,660 approx.) retail price)
- Galaxy S8+ without trade-in – $35 per month for 24 months; 0% APR ($840 (Rs. 54,430 approx.) retail price)
- Other U.S. operators should also announce their pricing soon.
The company has also confirmed that the people who pre-order any device (Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+) will get a free Gear VR headset with Controller worth $129.99 and Oculus content. A limited edition premium bundle also includes Samsung 256GB MicroSD EVO+ card worth $249.99 and Harman AKG Y50BT Bluetooth headphones worth $179.95.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: