Nothing is stopping them, so keep them coming. After all those Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ leaks, here is another one. This time a new batch of high-resolution images are surfaced and those are really crystal-clear shots, look at them!! They don’t confirm whether this is the 5.8-inch regular Galaxy S8 or its slightly bigger S8+ sibling. And again who cares, they are showing design of the Samsung’s upcoming flagship from all side.
These new sets of leaked images clearly fits into the previous leaks arena on the Galaxy S8, which also feature a similar graphical design.
Earlier to this the specs sheet of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus leaked which detailed almost all the specs of the smartphone. Also the support page for the Galaxy S8 went live in some countries which suggest the dual-SIM configuration in the upcoming handset. At some time earlier, a 3D render video also went viral that giving the best look yet of the device.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus expected specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch inch (Galaxy S8), 6.2-inch (Galaxy S8 Plus), dual curved Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 8895/Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Memory & Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- SIM: Single SIM, dual-SIM
- Rear Camera: 12-megapixel dual pixel rear camera
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Samsung Pay, USB 3.0 Type-C port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Iris scanner, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyro, Hall Sensor, Proximity, Samsung KNOX, and Samsung Pass
- Durability: IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- Battery: 3,250mAh (Galaxy S8) and 3,750mAh (Galaxy S8 Plus) with Fast Charging, Wireless Charging
Samsung will introduce the Galaxy S8 and S8+ in a event in New York on March 29, 2017 that will take place at 11:00 a.m. EDT (9:30 PM IST) on the day. Both the phones are expected to go on sale on April 28.