We have recently seen the live images and press images of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8. Now the device has been leaked in a quick video. This five second long video shows us the front as well as the back of one of the Samsung Galaxy S8 handset. The new leak falls in order with the previous ones showing the similar design. It features the Galaxy S8 with a large and curved screen with narrow bezels and an iris scanner at the top.
You can also see that there is no home button on the front that makes the way for fingerprint sensor on the back, next to the camera. A sticker with “Confidential”, “No Photo Allowed”, “Not for Sale”, “Do Not Leak Info” written on it can also be seen on the back of the device. But in actual, the video doesn’t really tell us anything new about the Samsung’s upcoming flagship device.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 / Galaxy S8+ also leaked in another high-resolution image by the folks at Slashleaks.
Earlier to this the specs sheet of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus leaked which detailed almost all the specs of the smartphone. Also the support page for the Galaxy S8 went live in some countries which suggest the dual-SIM configuration in the upcoming handset. At some time earlier, a 3D render video also went viral that giving the best look yet of the device.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus expected specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch inch (Galaxy S8), 6.2-inch (Galaxy S8 Plus), dual curved Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 8895/Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Memory & Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- SIM: Single SIM, dual-SIM
- Rear Camera: 12-megapixel dual pixel rear camera
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Samsung Pay, USB 3.0 Type-C port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Iris scanner, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyro, Hall Sensor, Proximity, Samsung KNOX, and Samsung Pass
- Durability: IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- Battery: 3,250mAh (Galaxy S8) and 3,750mAh (Galaxy S8 Plus) with Fast Charging, Wireless Charging
Samsung will introduce the Galaxy S8 and S8+ in a event in New York on March 29, 2017 that will take place at 11:00 a.m. EDT (9:30 PM IST) on the day. Both the phones are expected to go on sale on April 21.