Sony Xperia India has teased through Twitter that it’s perfect Selfie companion, with OIS is to be launch in India this Monday. While the tweet itself doesn’t reveal which smartphone is it, but the words “perfect Selfie companion, with OIS” – is more than enough to confirm that Sony is all set to launch the Xperia XA Ultra smartphone with its 16MP OIS selfie camera in India next week – Monday, July 25. The tweet shows the image of the smartphone with large front camera with LED flash.
Your perfect Selfie companion, with OIS. This Monday! pic.twitter.com/bY64Owk8Jo
— Sony Xperia India (@SonyXperiaIndia) July 22, 2016
The phone was announced in may, has a Mediatek Helio P10 chipset, 6-inch 1080p display, 3GB RAM, 16GB expandable memory. The Xperia XA Ultra features a 21.5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera that also has a LED flash and OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), all with a dedicated camera button.
Xperia XA Ultra smartphone technical details
- Display: 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD curved display with Mobile BRAVIA engine 2, Super Vivid mode
- Processor: Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) 64 bit processor with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Primary Camera: 21.5MP Primary Camera with 1/2.4” Exmos RS sensor, Hybrid Auto-Focus, 5x Clear Image Zoom, Auto-Scene Recognition, Low-light photography
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera with flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), 88-degree wide-angle lens, Low-light photography, HDR photo, Auto-Scene Recognition
- SIM: Single SIM, Dual SIM (Optional), Nano SIM
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 79.4 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 202 gram
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2700 mAh battery
The phone will be available in White, Graphite Black and Lime Gold color options. We will update you about the price details of the phone after the launch on July 25.