Swipe Technologies has launched its latest budget smartphone – Swipe Elite Power in India. The Swipe Elite Power sports an all-metal body and supports for 4G VoLTE. The smartphone packs a 4000mAh battery which is the highlight of the smartphone that promises up to 240 hours of standby time or 15 hours of 3G talk time. The Swipe Elite Power comes with hybrid-dual SIM slot and supports a Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM. The smartphone also comes with the Fingerprint sensor on the back.
The Swipe Elite Power has a 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display and is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal storage along with supports for expandable storage via microSD card (up to 32GB). On the camera specifications, Swipe Elite Power has a an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera.
Swipe Elite Power specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Processor: 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 8MP camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP camera
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77 mm x8.8 mm
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery
- Colors: Space Grey, Champagne Gold
Price and Availability
Swipe Elite Power smartphone is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting from January 31st.