After launching entry-level 4G smartphone – Swipe Elite Star, Swipe Technologies has launched Swipe Konnect Star smartphone. It features a 4-inch display and is powered by a 1 GHz Quad-Core processor paired with 1GB of RAM. The 4G VoLTE-enabled budget phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and comes with 16GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
As far as the camera is concerned, the device comes with a 5-megapixel rear camera with flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. Connectivity options on the Swipe Konnect Star include 3G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm audio jack. The device is equipped with an 1800 mAh battery that’s rated to deliver up to 10 hours of talk time, and up to 180 hours of standby time.
Swipe Konnect Star specifications
- Display: 4-inch (850 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core processor
- RAM & Storage: 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- SIM Slot: Dual SIM
- Rear Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity Options: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh battery
- Weight: 130 grams
- Color Options: Silver, Gold and Grey colors
Pricing And Availability
Swipe Konnect Star is priced at Rs. 3799 and available exclusively on Shopclues.
At the launch, Nitin Sharma, Sr. Director – Categories, said-
“After the huge success of the Swipe Konnect Neo 4G smartphone and the Swipe Konnect Grand, and the traction that the brand has been generating on ShopClues for their extensive range of product offerings, we are sure that Swipe Konnect Star will be a massive hit on the platform. The ultra-modern Swipe smartphone with dual-sim 4G VoLTE captures all fascinations of the customer with its unbeatable specifications and highly affordable price point, thereby meeting ShopClues’ overarching goals of offering enhanced products alongside seamless services to its discerning customers.”