After announcing Turing Phone Cadenza, Turing Robotics Industries (TRI) has announced another smartphone- Turing Monolith Chaconne. This phone has 6.4-inch (2160×3840 pixels) 4K display. Apart from bizarre screen and display features of this smartphone, it is equipped with not one or two, but three processors of Qualcomm Snapdragon 830.
The RAM part of this smartphone is also empowered by three RAMs of 6GB, which in other ways means Turing Monolith Chaconne 18GB in RAM segment. Similarly, the internal storage of this phone also features in the form of three 256GB internal storage drives and two 256GB-supported microSD card slots. It means you will have 1.2TB of storage in the internal memory section.
Rolling up to the camera part, Turing Monolith Chaconne has taken the market by storm with it’s huge and highly powerful 60MP rear camera with iMAX 6K and triple lens. The selfie shooter of this mobile features a 20-megapixel Dual camera which can take the passion of snapping to the upper level.
Among other features, this smartphone is driven by a Triple Power Source of 3,600 mAh Graphene Supercapacitor Battery and a 2400 mAh Li-Ion Hydrogen Fuel Cell. It runs Swordfish Operating System which puts a major accentuation on its profound learning capacities, and its Graphene Oxide Composite is sufficiently enough to take the users to the cutting edge level.
Turing Monolith Chaconne key specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch (2160×3840 pixels) 4K display
- Processor: 3 Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processors
- RAM & Internal Storage: 18GB RAM (3 x 6GB), 1.2TB storage (3 x 256GB memory, 512GB via microSD card)
- Operating System: Swordfish OS with deep learning (AI) features
- Rear Camera: 60MP rear camera with iMAX 6K, triple lens
- Front Camera: 20MP dual front cameras
- SIM Slots: 4 nano SIM cards, WiGig, A.L.A.N
- Battery: 120Wh battery with 3600mAh graphene and 2400mAh hydrogen fuel cells