Recently Turing Robotics Industries (TRI) has announced a smartphone that comes with powerful specifications and dubbed as Turing Phone Cadenza. If you will look at the specifications of this devices, its just amazing and unbelievable. This smartphone has 5.8-inch (2560×1440 pixels) display and powered by two Qualcomm Snapdragon 830s processors.
This smartphone comes with 6GB RAM modules (12GB RAM) and internal storage is 1 TB. Internal storage splits in two 256Gb memory chips for on board memory, and an additional 500GB available through micro-SD card slots. It runs Swordfish operating system and also has a deep learning (AI) features.
This smartphone comes with “VoiceOn” technology, which will turn your phone on and off with voice commands. Voice can also be used for bio-metric authentication, as against a retina scanner or a fingerprint scanner. As for as camera is concerned, it has 60MP rear camera along with iMAX 6K, triple lens and 20MP dual front cameras.
It has 4 SIM slots and also has 100Wh battery with graphene and hydrogen fuel cells.
Turing Phone Cadenza key specifications:
- Display: 5.8-inch (2560×1440 pixels) display
- Processor: 2 Qualcomm Snapdragon 830s processors
- RAM & Internal Storage: 12GB RAM, 1TB storage (two 256GB memory, 500GB via micro-SD card)
- Operating System: Swordfish OS with deep learning (AI) features.
- Rear Camera: 60MP rear camera with iMAX 6K, triple lens
- Front Camera: 20MP dual front cameras
- SIM Slots: 4 SIM cards, WiGig
- Battery: 100Wh battery with graphene and hydrogen fuel cells
Steve YL Chao (CEO & Chief Architect), Turing Robotic Industries said in a blog post,
“It is our belief that we can disrupt the status quo by bringing the Turing Phone Cadenza from the future to the present.”
Pricing and Availability
The company has not given any information about the price of this device but plans to start shipping the Turing Phone Cadenza devices in 2017.