Vivo has launched a new budget 4G smartphone – Vivo Y25 – in Malaysia. It features a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display. The phone is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MTK6580 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It comes with a 16GB of internal storage, which can be expanded via microSD card up to 128GB. The Vivo Y25 comes with dual-SIM functionality with 4G LTE support.
On the Camera specs, Vivo Y25 has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It still runs Android 5.1 Lollipop (with Funtouch OS 2.1 on top) which is a drawback of the handset. The smartphone packs a 1900mAh battery.
Vivo Y25 specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6580 with Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Funtouch OS 2.1 on top
- Rear Camera: 5MP camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2MP camera
- Dimensions: 130.7×66.4×9.2 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor
- Battery: 1,900mAh battery
- Colors: White, Grey
Price and Availability
The vivo Y25 is priced at MYR 499 (US$ 112 / Rs. 7,500 approx.) in Malaysia. There are no words on International price and availability yet.