Vivo has launched company’s latest mid-range selfie-focused smartphone – the Y66 – in India. Vivo Y66 has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with flash for capturing good selfies even in low lighting conditions and a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash as well. It comes with split-screen feature for multitasking and a unique eye protection mode. The phone comes with the hybrid dual SIM functionality and has support for 4G VoLTE.
The Vivo Y66 sports a unibody metal design and has a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by a Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB of internal storage with support for microSD card up to 256GB. The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs a 3000mAh non-removable battery.
Vivo Y66 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP camera with soft flash
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 75.5 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 155g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh (non-removable) battery
- Colors: Crown Gold, Rose Gold
Price and Availability
The Vivo Y66 is priced at Rs. 14,990 and will be available inIndia starting from March 20th.