The UK-based smartphone manufacturer Wileyfox just released the successor of last year’s Swift 2 called Wileyfox Swift 2X. It features a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with 2.5d Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM on board, and 32GB internal storage with expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD. The phone runs on Cyanogen OS 13.1 which is based on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
Since it is a successor of Swift 2, therefore, the cameras are also improved over the predecessor – Samsung provided two modules – a 16 MP and an 8 MP one. The company boasts about a F/2.0 aperture of the main one and 0.75sec focus of the selfie camera. The device has an all-metal unibody design and incorporates a fingerprint scanner with NXP NQ220 technology at the back. It comes with hybrid dual SIM support along with 4G LTE connectivity.
Wileyfox Swift 2X specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with 2.5d Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Operating System: Cyanogen OS 13.1 based on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- SIM Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- Rear Camera: 16MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, Samsung 3L8 ISOCELL sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity Options: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 144×72.2×8.8mm
- Weight: 155g
- Audio Features: 3.5mm audio jack, 15x11mm speaker, AW87319 amplifier chip
- Battery: 3010mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Color Options: Gray Color
Price And Availability
The Wileyfox Swift 2X smartphone comes with price tag of 219.99 GBP (US$ 268 / Rs. 18,325 approx.). This device is currently available at the company’s website only in the United Kingdom.