ZOPO has launched company’s latest budget 4G smartphone – ZOPO Color M4 – in India at an event in Lucknow. The Zopo Color M4 comes with dual-SIM card slots (Micro + Regular) with support for 4G VoLTE. It also comes with Micro-USB port, FM Radio and a 3.5mm audio jack. The phone is available in wide range of color options – Peach, Matte White, Indigo, Charcoal Black, and Caribbean Blue – with a plastic textured back.
talking about the other specs, ZOPO Color M4 features a 4-inch (480×800 pixels) IPS display with 233ppi pixel density. It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal storage with support for microSD card up to 64GB. It packs a 5-megapixel fixed-focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs a 1450mAh battery.
ZOPO Color M4 specifications
- Display: 4-inch (800 × 480 pixels) WVGA IPS display
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear Camera: 5MP camera with LED Flash, 720p video recording
- Font Camera: 2MP camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Other Features: Micro-USB port, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 1450mAh battery
- Colors: Peach, Matte White, Indigo, Charcoal Black, and Caribbean Blue
Price and Availability
The ZOPO Color M4 is priced at Rs. 4,999 and will be available on all major offline retail showrooms from 25th April, 2017. Like the ZOPO Color X 5.5, it also comes with 365 days replacement warranty. The company is also offering a one-year replacement warranty on the phone, in case of any hardware failure. You can easily get it replaced with a brand new one from ZOPO’s service center.