ZTE has launched it’s latest mid-range phablet – Axon 7 MAX in Axon lineup of smartphones. The ZTE Axon 7 MAX features a 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels resolution) display with 3D viewing capabilities with naked eyes. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. It sports a uni-body metal design, hybrid dual SIM support and a fingerprint sensor on the back.
ZTE Axon MAX has dual camera set up on the back – 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, laser auto focus. On the front, it has a 8-megapixel camera for selfie experience. The phone comes with 64GB of internal storage which is expandable with microSD card. The Axon 7 MAX runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZTE’s customised MiFavor 4.0 UI on top and packs a 4100mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge support.
ZTE Axon 7 MAX specifications
- Display: 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla glass display with naked-eye 3D viewing
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD (up to 200GB)
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP dual (Color + B & W) cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony sensor
- Front Camera: 8MP camera with 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, Smart PA, AKM4962, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 157 × 80.4 × 8.2mm
- Weight: 196g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Color: Gold
Price and Availability
The ZTE Axon 7 MAX is priced at CNY2999 (approx. US$ 442 / Rs. 29,600) and will be on sale starting November 2, while the phone is already up for pre-order. ZTE is also offering 3D content of worth CNY 360 ($53) for free with every purchase.