ZTE has launched it’s latest smartphone – Blade A2 Plus – in India. The talking point of the ZTE Blade A2 Plus is its big 5,000mAh battery with support for fast charging, which the company claims is good enough to last for two days. The phone comes with unibody metal design and also has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM functionality with 4G VoLTE support. The smartphone is available in gold and gray color options.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus has a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass Full HD display. The phone is powered by a 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750T octa-core processor paired with 4GB of RAM. it comes with 32GB of internal storage and supports expandable storage via microSD up to 128GB. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow. On the camera specifications, ZTE Blade A2 Plus has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, full HD video recording, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with screen flash.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5d curved glass display
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- Front Camera: 8MP camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Dimensions: 155×76.2×9.8mm
- Weight: 189g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with fast charging
- Colors: Gold, Silver (Grey)
Price and Availability
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus is priced at Rs. 11,999 (approx. US$ 180) in India. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from February 6th. At this price segment ZTE Blade A2 Plus competing against the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Lenovo K6 Power.