ZTE has announced it’s latest mid-range smartphone and the first Blade-series device – Blade V8 Pro at the CES 2017. ZTE Blade V8 Pro packs dual 13MP rear cameras with dual LED flash offering bokeh effect, PDAF and they can record 4K video. The phone also has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The ZTE Blade V8 Pro is a Hybrid dual-SIM smartphone and also comes with fingerprint sensor on home button.
The ZTE Blade V8 Pro has a 5.5-inch 1080p display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The phone is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The phone runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and packs a 3,140mAh non removable battery.
ZTE Blabe V8 Pro specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: Dual 13MP cameras with Dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP camera
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.9 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 185g
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz-5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 3140mAh Non-Removable battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge
- Colors: Black Diamond
Price and Availability
The ZTE Blade V8 Pro is priced at $229.98 (approx. Rs. 15,700). The phone is available for for pre-order through B&H.com, NewEgg.com and zteusa.com. With every pre-order, consumer will receive a complimentary phone case, the offer is valid from January 4 to January 17, 2017.