ZTE has launched a new flip phone – CYMBAL-T running on Android 5.0 Lollipop. The ZTE CYMBAL-T flip phone has a 3.5-inch full touch display, powered by 1.1GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 210 chipset coupled with 1GB of RAM. ZTE CYMBAL-T LTE has 4G LTE support and also offering Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and GPS on the connectivity front.
ZTE CYMBAL-T LTE comes with a 5.0MP camera rear camera and a 2.0MP front facing camera. The phone comes with 8GB of internal storage with expandable memory capacity up to 32GB via MicroSDHC.
ZTE CYMBAL-T specifications
- Display: 3.5-inch multi touch display
- Processor: 1.1GHz Quad-Core MSM8909 Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 CPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, Supports microSDHC card up to 32 GB
- Operating System: Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dimension: 4.72 x 2.40 x 0.72 inch
- Weight: 5.82 oz. (with battery)
- Rear Camera: 5MP with Auto Flash, Autofocus, Zoom, MMS supported
- Front Camera: 2MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 1,800 mAh lithium-ion battery
Pricing and Availability
The ZTE CYMBAL-T flip phone is priced at $99.95 and is sold by Home Shopping Network online which offers a car charger, case, app pack, and 1200 minutes, 1200 texts and 1200MB of data with the phone. You can also purchase it from Wal-Mart stores with no contract and unlimited data. To purchase the phone follow the source link below.