ZTE has launched the Black with Gold color model of it’s nubia N1 smartphones in India. Earlier to this, nubia N1 was launched in Silver color and Gold color along with the nubia Z11 smartphone back in December last year. The Black with Gold color variant of ZTE nubia N1 comes with 64GB of internal storage compared to 32GB of storage in the silver version. All the other specifications of the phones are same.
For a quick flashback, nubia N1 sports a unibody metal design with a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display. It is powered by a 64-bit Mediatek Helio P10 octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The most important highlight of the phone is it’s powerful 5,000mAh battery. It is a hybrid dual-SIM with support for 4G VoLTE. It also has a fingerprint sensor at the back. ZTE nubia N1 has a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, and LED flash and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
Price and Availability
The nubia N1 Black with Gold color variant with 64GB storage is priced at Rs. 12,499 and is now available from Amazon.in. The Gold color model of the phone with 32GB storage costs Rs. 11,999 and is available online at Amazon.in.
ZTE nubia N1 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 64GB storage in Black with Gold color model, 32GB storage in Silver color model, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0
- SIM: Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- Front Camera: 13MP camera with beauty filters
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
- Colors: Black with Gold, Silver, Gold