ZTE has launched it’s budget-friendly smartphone nubia N1 in India. ZTE nubia N1 sports a unibody metal design with a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display. It is powered by a 64-bit Mediatek Helio P10 octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The most important highlight of the phone is it’s powerful 5,000mAh battery. It is a hybrid dual-SIM with support for 4G VoLTE. It also has a fingerprint sensor at the back. The phone runs on Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
On the camera specifications, nubia N1 has a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, and LED flash and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with beauty filters, and smart fill light for better night photography. The phone comes with 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up tp 128GB via microSD slot.
Price and Availability
ZTE nubia N1 is priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be available exclusively on Amazon India online store.
ZTE nubia N1 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0
- SIM: Hybrid Dual-SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- Front Camera: 13MP camera with beauty filters
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery