Acer’s premium Windows 10 smartphone – Acer Liquid Jade Primo – is finally hitting the US market, is now available for purchase from the Microsoft Store and carries a $649 price tag. For that price, you aren’t getting the phone alone – the box includes the desktop dock as well as a keyboard and mouse – everything you need to make Continuum work, that will turn the phone into a PC. Acer Liquid Jade Primo supports Win10’s Continuum feature. The phone was unveiled earlier this year the Consumer Electronics Show 2016.
Acer Liquid Jade Primo Technical Details
- Display: 5.5″ AMOLED Full HD 1080P (1920 x 1080) multi-touch screen, supporting finger touch and image auto rotation
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 (MSM8992) Hexa Core Processor
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, microSD memory slot up to 128GB (SDXC compatible)
- Processor: Windows 10 Mobile
- Rear Camera: 21MP, auto focus, Dual LED flashlight
- Front Camera: 8MP, fixed focus
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 3.5mm combo jack (headphone/speaker), USB 3.1 (Type-C), Bluetooth 4.0 EDR, 802.11ac WiFi featuring MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Dimensions: 6.16 x 2.99 x 0.33 in (156.5 x 75.9 x 8.4 mm) (L x W H)
- Weight: 0.33 lbs. (150 g)
- Battery: 2870 mAh non-replaceable Li-polymer battery
Availability and Price
Acer Liquid Jade Primo is available as an unlocked phone which includes desktop dock as well as a keyboard, a mouse, an AC power adapater and power cord in the box along with the phone. All this for $649 might not be a very bad deal. The phone is available through Microsoft store in the US.
Source: Microsoft Store