The largest social media website-Facebook is used by billions of people where people share their thoughts, share videos, and upload pictures and much more. Most of the People are not aware that Facebook also allows embedding the Facebook video to your personal website. It is very useful for those people which are running their own websites. The basic need for embedding videos allows readers and viewers to stay on a website, without having to direct someone to Facebook in order to watch the video. Needless to say, it also helps boost Facebook’s video stats; increasingly competing with YouTube.
To embedding Facebook videos is done by copying the embed code which is provided by Facebook, you have to just copy and paste that code into the appropriate section of your website. Please follow below steps to embed a Facebook video directly on your website-
- Login to Facebook.
- Choose any video which you want to embed on your website.
- Click on the small arrow in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Select ‘</>Embed’.
- A pop-up will be open as below where the code will be available to embed the video.
- You can also check the preview of the video. For this, you just need to click on ‘Show Preview’.
- The generated code is default code for Facebook Video Player, but you can also change the Facebook Video Player Settings under ‘Advanced Settings‘ option.
- Copy the embed code generated by Facebook and paste it into the appropriate section of your website’s content management system. That section can be titled HTML, Text, or any number of things depending on the system you’re using.
Hope you like this article, please share your thoughts in comment section.