The most trending topic of discussion- Reliance Jio which provides exciting offers of data as well as call in comparison to other telecom providers. But most of the people still searching- “How to get a free Reliance Jio SIM card?”. So below are the steps to avail free Reliance Jio SIM.
- Open Google Play Store/App Store to download the ‘MyJio’ app on their compatible 4G smartphone.
- After installation, open the app- tap on the ‘Get Jio SIM’ option.
- To accept the terms & conditions, tap on ‘Agree and Get Jio Offer’.
- Fill the details- First Name, Last name, alternate mobile number. And tap on ‘Submit’.
- You will receive an OTP on entered mobile number. Fill the OTP and tap on ‘Submit’.
- In Eligibility Check, it will detect the network location but if the location is incorrect, you can select the correct one from drop down. This process is to verify if the offer is available for you or not.
- This process will generate a unique code that needs be shown when getting the SIM card.
- Take the code along with valid address proof and one passport-sized photo to the closest Reliance Digital or Reliance Digital Xpress Mini store.
- Submit the documents to get your hands on a free SIM card.
- Once accepted you will receive an SMS on your alternate mobile number.
- The last step involves inserting the Jio SIM card in your smartphone and dialing on 1977 to activate it.
Stay tuned with us for more latest news and updates.