Huawei has extended it’s Honor Brand smartphone with the announcement of Honor 6C. Huawei Honor 6C features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display in a metal body. It is powered by a 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It comes with Hybrid Dual SIM functionality with support for 4G VoLTE. The phone also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The Honor 6C packs a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with 32GB of internal storage with micorSD card support up to 128GB. The phone runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow with with EMUI 4.1 on top. It packs a 3020mAh battery.
Honor 6C specifications
Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 3020mAh battery
- Color: Gray, Silver, Gold
Price and Availability
The Honor 6C is priced at 229 Euros (approx. US$ 240 / Rs. 15,800). It will be available in Europe by the end of April through Honor vMall and retailers.