Reliance has launched another entry-level 4G smartphone Wind 7S in India. LYF Wind 7S comes with dual-SIM functionality with 4G VoLTE support. The Wind 7S also has the USB OTG (USB on-the-go) support that gives ability to connect your smartphone to a pen drive. The phone comes with features like High definition voice, video calling over LTE network. Switch anytime between audio and video call. Instant call connect.
LYF Wind 7S features a 5-inch HD display with AGC glass protection. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone comes with 16GB of internal storage with support for microSD up to 128GB. On the camera specifications, it has a 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and packs a 2,250 mAh Lithium-ion battery.
Price and Availability
LYF Wind 7S is priced at Rs. 5,699 and is now available at different offline retails stores in the country.
LYF Wind 7S specifications
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with AGC Glass protection
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual SIM (4G+2G) ; Both SIM slots are 4G enabled. At one time only one slot can be used for 4G while the other will work on 2G. (SIM 1 – Micro, SIM 2 – Micro)
- Rear Camera: 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP camera
- Other features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, USB OTG
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 72 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 156g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- Battery: 2250mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Color: Black, Blue