All Xbox gaming lovers were eagerly waiting for Microsoft Xbox One S. So there is a good news for those lovers. During E3 2016 conference in last month, Microsoft took the wraps off its more powerful and smaller Xbox One S gaming console. The company has announced that Xbox One S console will be available in market in August, 2016 but they have not announced the exact date of availability. While Redmond-based tech giant has announced that the it will be hitting the shelves starting August 2 and estimated cost will be $399. Controllers will also be available at the same day. Microsoft will also launch 1TB and 500GB variants soon and both will cost $349 and $299 respectively.
Some features of Microsoft Xbox One S-
- It is 40% smaller console in comparison to Xbox One.
- It has powered by up to 2TB of internal storage.
- With four times the resolution of standard HD, 4K Ultra HD delivers the clearest, most realistic video possible.
- Stream 4k content on Netflix and Amazon Video and watch Ultra HD Blu-ray movies in stunning visual fidelity with High Dynamic Range.
- Configure your Xbox One S to turn on other devices, like your TV, audio/video receiver and cable/satellite receiver.
- Experience the enhanced comfort of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleeker, more streamlined design. Get up to twice the wireless range.
- With Bluetooth® technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs, tablets and phones.
Microsoft’s Xbox website says-
“Availability is limited and demand is high so you’ll want to check with your local retailer for more information and pre-order your console soon,”
Lets have a look in video-
Xbox One S (2TB) will be available in limited quantities for $399 in below listed countries-
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK and United States