The National Pension System (NPS) is a defined-contribution pension system operated by the Government of India. It provides many facilities to individuals like investment options, to make decisions about their pension fund is invested, permits limited withdrawal prior to retirement and reduces the total pension liabilities of the Government of India.
The pension scheme is administered on behalf of the government by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). They are already providing good services but now its comes to the next level by adding a mobile app. This mobile app is for the benefit of National Pension System (NPS) subscribers.
This mobile app will provide ultimate features like-
- Subscribers can access and view his/her NPS account.
- Also you can view latest details of scheme wise units along with latest NAV and the total value of the schemes.
- Details of the last five contributions credited.
- Users can raise a request for transaction statement for a particular financial year that will be sent to the registered mail ID at end of the day.
- Users can change contact details like Telephone,Mobile no and Email ID.
- Users can change password/ security Question add/modify the password and set security question (for password reset) through Mobile App.
- Users can update or modify their address on their own using Aadhaar based authentication.
Download Mobile App NPS by NSDL e-Gov