OnePlus 3 was launched in June 2016 but it was having some issues which were reported by users and company has also accepted those issues. Users were facing auto-reboot problem and many discrepancies in call quality, due to these issues users are not too much happy with OnePlus 3. If we look at its features, it is very good and attract users. Company has recently announced that they have started to rolling out an update under Oxygen OS version 3.2.4 to fix these issues.
According to a post on OnePlus’s official blog-
We’ve provided a hotfix for the below issues and begun rolling out OxygenOS 3.2.4 for the OnePlus 3 today. The update includes the following items:
- Fixed the auto-reboot issue.
- Improved call quality.
- Implemented various fixes and carrier optimizations.
As usual, the rollout will be incremental. We will get everyone covered as quickly as possible. Please give us your thoughts and feedback in the comments below!
Company has also confirmed that these are minor updates and their main focus was to fix the auto-reboot problem but they have improved the call quality along with various fixes and carrier optimization. Above updates are rolling out in incremental order and try to cover every OnePlus 3 users as quickly as possible.
We would like add here that OnePlus3 is now also available in Soft Gold options. On 1st August, company has tweeted-
— OnePlus (@oneplus) August 1, 2016
Lets have a quick look on its specifications-
OnePlus 3 smartphone technical details
- Display: 5.5 inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors,Resolution-1080 x 1920 pixels
- OS: Android OS MIUI v7.0
- Processor: Snapdragon 820 (up to 2.2 GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 64GB (UFS 2.0 Flash)
- Camera: Rear: 16 MP Sony IMX 298 (F/2.0) Front: 8 MP Sony IMX179 (F/2.0)
- Battery: 3,000 mAh Li-Po
- SIM: Dual SIM-Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (unlocks in <0.2 sec)
- Finish: Space Grade Anodized Aluminum Unibody
- Weight: 158 g
- USB Cable: USB 2.0, Type-C (Reversible Connector)