Panasonic has launched company’s latest 4G smartphone in the Eluga series – Eluga Mark 2 – with 4G VoLTE support in the budget range. Panasonic Eluga Mark 2 has an infrared sensor to control TV, AC and other electronic devices. It also has fingerprint sensor located at the back of the smartphone, which can also be used to take selfies.The phone also supports Hybrid dual SIM (Micro+Nano) functionality.
Panasonic Eluga Mark 2 has full metal body made with aircraft grade aluminum alloy. It has a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS on-cell display with 2.5D curved Asahi Dragontrail glass for protection from scratches. The phone is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It has 32GB internal storage that is expandable via a microSD card (up to 128GB). Panasonic Eluga Mark 2 has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs a 3000mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Panasonic Eluga Mark 2 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Oncell 2.5D curved glass display with Asahi Dragon Trail glass protection
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali T720-MP3 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP camera, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Dimensions: 76 x 151 x7.7 mm
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- Color: Gold
Pricing and Availability
The Panasonic Eluga Mark 2 is exclusively available on Flipkart at a price of Rs. 10,499.