Have you ever messed up with how to change some data in a table content of a PDF file, and feel helpless if away from your workplace. Although, Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool for analyzing data, creating reports, tables and comparing statistics. But, if you have a PDF file of a spreadsheet and you need to edit or reuse, you have to convert them back into Excel to make further modifications.Then you should carry PDF to Excel mobile app by Cometdocs in your smartphone. This app is very helpful for all your spreadsheet works and to manage your documents on the go.
PDF to Excel converts PDF tables into Excel spreadsheets and you can reuse or edit your PDF stats and data in Microsoft Excel. Even scanned PDF files are supported by PDF to Excel converter with OCR technology. The iOS users have some additional feature as they can convert PDFs from anywhere on their device, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, and OneDrive, into editable Microsoft Excel documents. The Android app don’t support this feature as it reads files only from device storage.
Here are some features of the PDF to Excel mobile app
- Rows and columns are recognized perfectly, no further editing needed.
- No limits on file size or number of converted files.
- Scanned tables can be converted as well.
- The converted document is in the .xlsx format and immediately ready for further reuse.
- The new Excel file is optimized for fast viewing and immediate analysis.
- Convert Gmail attachments and files from Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive directly within the app (iOS only)
- You can also convert PDFs and Google documents from your Google Drive right within the app (iOS only)
- Fast and easy, won’t drain battery or resources.
- Your file is deleted from servers, right after the conversion ends.
* Free conversions take 1 hour to complete and immediate conversions are completed within seconds. The app also offers you the ability to skip the conversion waiting queue and get your files immediately. This feature costs $1.99, and gives you a lifetime of the conversions without having to wait.
Just find your PDF document and open it in PDF to Excel. Once the PDF is imported, it is automatically sent to the application servers for conversion. The file is downloaded once the conversion is done. Don’t worry about your document for being misused because your file is deleted from servers, right after the conversion ends. As all the conversion is not being performed on your device, the app will not slow down your device or drain its battery.
The PDF to Excel app for iOS and Android is free to download from iTunes and Play Store respectively. Download the apps from the link below:
Download PDF to Excel for iOS
Download PDF to Excel for Android
If you want to save the time and finish your work on the go then PDF to Excel app is very useful for all your document management.