The highly awaited mobile game Pokemon GO is now available to Android and iOS users in the US, Australia, and selected other countries.
Read full story-
Day by day Pokemon Go players growing but many users in Australia are complaining about logging in trouble and raising concerns. Some iPhone users signing into the game with the most convenient option which is ” By using Google Account” which can allows the gaming company to read their emails.
As we have already published article regarding full access of google account.
According to estimates from research firm SensorTower-
“Since launch, the game has topped 7.5 million downloads and pulled in an average of $1.6 million a day in revenue.”
There are few known issues of Pokemon Go game published by Niantic (owner of Pokemon Go)-
- Poke Coins and premium items do not appear in my account.
- Receive ‘You already own this item’ error message (Android only)
- Trainer progress temporarily resets to Level 1
- Distorted audio
- Heavy battery use
- My location is incorrect, unavailable, or jitters/drifts
- Receive ‘This item is not available in your country’ error when trying to download the app.
You can have a look in detail for above known issues on official blog of Niantic –
In Pokemon Go, Players will have few additional features like-
- Pokemon GO players can just hunt Pokemon and augment them.
- Pokemon GO Players can also capture Gyms and buy in-game accessories.
- Pokemon GO players will soon be seeing deeper game play and the ability to engage with other players.
- Pokemon GO players will also be able to trade their Pokemon with friends and strangers.
- For Pokemon GO players, there will be more ways to play with Pokestops and Gyms.