Ulefone has announced the company’s first rugged smartphone dubbed as Armor. It is IP68 dustproof and waterproof. It carries the polycarbonate-TPU double-layer body, therefore, it survives most hits on hard ground, while the material will also ensure the device to live from -20℃ to 80℃. It has 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS glass display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection and powered by 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali -T720 GPU.
It has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory (expandable up to 128GB with microSD). It runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box. It is a Dual SIM smartphone. As far as the camera is concerned, it has a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording, and a 5MP front-facing camera. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC. It packs 3500mAh battery. It also has physical keys for navigation and also has SOS key. Holding it for 5 seconds, you will make a call as well as send a message with GPS information to the contact you pre-set.
Ulefone Armor specifications
- Display: 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS glass display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Processor: 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali -T720 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- SIM Slot: Dual SIM
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity Options: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- Dimensions: 148.9×75.8×12.5mm
- Weight: 195g
- Battery: 3500mAh battery
- Color Options: Black and Orange
Pricing And Availability
The Ulefone Armor smartphone comes in Black and Orange color option. It carries a price tag of US $159.99 (INR. 10,850) during pre-sales, after the pre-sale, it will cost US $199.99.
Check out the official video of “Ulefone Armor”