Chinese smartphone-maker Xiaomi is planning to launch Redmi 3S in India in next week. As you all are aware that this was launched in China last month and went on sale after few days. Now Xiaomi is planning to launch it in India in first week of August’2016. Company has not exposed exact date of launch in India and yet to confirm the pricing info of this smartphone.
Redmi 3S has 5 inch HD display and running Android OS MIUI v7.0. It has 4100mAh battery and integrates several factors to deliver lasting battery performance.
Also Read: XIAOMI REDMI PRO GOES OFFICIAL
Lets have a quick look on its specification-
- Display: 5.0-inch HD (1280x720p) screen, Pixel density: 294 ppi (pixels per inch)
- OS: Android OS MIUI v7.0
- Processor: 64-bit class Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 quad-core (1.4GHz ARM Cortex A53 x 8) CPU
- GPU: Adreno 505
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Storage: 16GB (eMMC v5.0)/32GB (eMMC v5.1), expandable up to 128GB
- Main Camera: 13.0-megapixel camera with 5-physical lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), HDR, full HD video recording, 0.1 second phase focusing speed
- Front Camera: 5.0-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture, full HD video recording ability, face-recognition feature, 36-intelligent self-portrait selfie styles
- Battery: 4100 mAh
- Network: 4G-LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor, full-metal body, smart Dual-SIM (micro+ nano/microSD card) slots, Bluetooth v4.1, micro-USB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 144g
Stay tuned 9to5net for latest update.