Xiaomi has launched company’s latest budget 4G smartphone – Redmi 4A – in the Redmi series in India. The Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with the Hybrid dual-SIM functionality with support for 4G VoLTE. Redmi 4A sports a a unibody design with polycarbonate matte finish and has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display. The phone is powered by a 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It runs on MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The phone was announced back in November last year.
On the camera specifications. Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Coming to the storage, it comes with 16GB of internal storage with support for microSD card up to 128GB. The phone packs a 3120mAh built-in battery and will be available in Gray, Gold and Rose Gold colors.
Price and Availability
Xiaomi Redmi 4A specifications
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm
- Weight: 131.5g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 3,120mAh
- Colors: Gray, Gold, Rose Gold