ZOPO has launched it’s latest smartphone in Color series – ZOPO Color X 5.5 – in India. It features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display with a metal back. The phone powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It is a dual-SIM smartphone and also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
ZOPO Color X 5.5 packs a 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP front-facing camera which also has a LED flash. The phone comes with 16GB of internal storage with support for microSD card up to 64GB. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. The phone packs a 2500mAh battery. It comes with an optional keyboard for 25 Indian regional languages.
ZOPO Color X 5.5 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with CoolUI 8.0
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear Camera: 8MP camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5MP camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 155 x 77.8 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 166g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2,500mAh battery
- Colors: Charcoal Black, Royale Gold, Orchid Gold, Space Grey
Price and Availability
The ZOPO Color X 5.5 is priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be available in retail stores from 20th April. The company is also offering a one-year replacement warranty on the phone, in case of any hardware failure.