Lava has launched a new feature phone in the ‘Metal Series’ dubbed as Lava Metal 24. It has a Metal back finish, and dual-SIM support (GSM + GSM). The phone has a 2.4-inch QVGA (240×320 pixels) screen ans is powered by MediaTek MT6261D processor. It features a 1.3MP rear camera with flash which supports video recording and digital zoom as well.
The Lava Metal 24 packs a 1000mAh battery and supports memory expansion up to 32GB through a microSD. The phone is equipped with FM Radio with recording and a 3.5 mm audio jack port. The connectivity option includes Bluetooth 3.0, 2G EDGE connectivity and USB-PC connectivity. It comes with preloaded game apps like ‘Snake’ and ‘Need of Speed’.
Lava Metal 24 specifications
- Display: 2.4-inch (240 x 320 pixels) QVGA screen
- Processor: MediaTek MT6261D processor
- SIM: Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Primary Camera: 1.3 MP camera with flash, Video recording
- Memory: up to 32 GB
- Dimension: 122mm x 51mm x 11mm
- Multimedia: MP3, MIDI, MP4/3GP, FM Player with recording
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, Preinstalled Browser, 2G EDGE connectivity and USB-PC port
- Color: Black, Gun Metal
- Battery: 1000mAh Li-ion Battery
The in-box accessories include battery, headset, charger and a USB Cable. The Lava Metal 24 offers English and Hindi in-built language support and also has the auto call recording feature, with a dedicated folder to store records.
Price and Availability
The Lava Metal 24 is priced at Rs. 2,000 and will be available across national retail stores and multi-brand outlets.