Samsung has launched its budget smartphone in India, dubbed as Samsung Z2. This smartphone is priced at Rs. 4,590. This smartphone is 4G enabled and running Tizen OS v2.4. Company has done several new enhancements in Tizen OS 2.4 including Ultra data saving mode which has been ported from its Android counterpart, then there’s My Money app which lets you transfer money.
Company has launched this smartphone at an event in New Delhi. This phone has a 4.0 inches WVGA Display (480 x 800 pixels, 233 ppi) and powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7, Spreadtrum SC9830A Processor. It has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. Internal storage is expandable using microSD card. It also has a 5 MP primary camera with LED flash while front facing camera is VGA.
Samsung Z2 runs Tizen OS v2.4 and connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, GPS, Wi-Fi etc. It is a dual sim phone and also has inbuilt FM radio. WhatsApp, Facebook and some other useful apps are pre-installed in this phone. It also has 1500 mAh Li-Ion Battery.
Samsung Z2 Key Specifications
- Display: 4.0 inches WVGA Display (480 x 800 pixels, 233 ppi)
- Processor: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7, Spreadtrum SC9830A Processor
- OS: Tizen OS v2.4
- RAM & Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage expandable via microSD card slot
- Rear Camera: 5 MP primary camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: VGA front facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM, GPS, Wi-Fi, FM Radio
- Battery: 1500 mAh Li-Ion Battery
Price & Availability:
This phone is priced at just Rs. 4,590 and will be available in gold, black, red color options. Online it will be exclusively available on PayTM but you can buy it through all Samsung retailers offline from August 29th. It also has a deal to get the Reliance Jio 4G preview offer which includes 90 days unlimited data, voice and SMS.