ZTE brand Nubia has brought its Z11 Mini S smartphone with a focus on camera in India. It was launched in China back in October 2016. The biggest highlight of this smartphone – is its rear camera. Nubia has decided to use a 23-megapixel rear camera with a Sony IMX318 Exmor RS sensor and phase detection autofocus (PDAF) that is coupled with contrast autofocus and said to focus on objects in as little as 0.1 seconds. Other rear camera specifications include an f/2.0 aperture and a sapphire protective lens. On the front, it bears a 13-megapixel Sony IMX258 CMOS sensor with PDAF and contrast autofocus, an f/2.0 aperture, and an 80-degree wide-angle lens.
It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0. The Z11 Mini S packs 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM (expandable up to 200GB via a microSD card). This device is backed by a non-removable 3000mAh battery and comes with support for company’s NeoPower energy saving algorithm. The fingerprint sensor comes with support for unlocking, screenshot and pictures.
On the connectivity front, the ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, and USB Type-C. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and a magnetometer. This is a dual SIM device that supports TD-LTE and FDD-LTE networks.
ZTE Nubia Z11 MiniS Specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor: 2GHz LPDDR3 Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0
- SIM Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera: 23MP camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens
- Front Camera: 13MP camera, Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Dimensions: 146.06×72.14×7.60mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Connectivity Options: 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Color Options: Moon Gold and Khaki Grey
Pricing And Availability
Nubia Z11 miniS smartphone comes with price tag of Rs. 16,999. The smartphone is exclusive to Amazon India and will become available from 4pm IST on Tuesday (21st March 2017).