After killing the 3.5mm headphone jack, Apple introduced AirPods during the launch event of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in San Fransisco. AirPods have excellent features driven by Apple home-made wireless technology. This technology is based on custom-designed Apple W1 chip. It works in a very efficient manner to improve sound quality and better connection. It also manages battery life in better way.
If you are spending $159 to buy Apple AirPods, you should also think at least once – what will happen if you lost one of the AirPod? Don’t worry, Apple invents wireless earpods, another company invents a wire to keep the wireless earpods together. This strap is priced at $9.99.
Spigen company has launched this new AirPods Strap with a tag “Never Lose Your AirPods”. Below are the product features-
- Compact, lightweight, and extremely durable. (Spigen AirPods Strap is currently patent pending)
- Perfect compatibility for your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus Air Pods. Connect directly from one earpiece to the other.
- Designed for all users – Ideal to never lose your Apple Air Pods. Keep it in place around your neck, in your pocket, or anywhere you can hang a strap.
- Premium housing with a wire holder attachment to stay tangle-free. The tangle-free design makes the cable easy to store, you can wind it without having to worry about knots or kinks.
- Ideally, to use at home, car and outdoor
- The Spigen AirPods Strap will make sure that your AirPods are always by your side. NOTE: Spigen’s AirPods Strap doesn’t come with Apple AirPods.
- Weight: 2.08 ounces
Buy Spigen’s AirPods Strap
We would like to take a chance to let people know who are still thinking that how are they supposed to charge their headphone and use wired headphone together? Belkin has already launched an adapter named Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar Adapter.