LG has announced new entry-level 4G LTE smartphone K3 in the K Series along with three other (the K4, K8, and K10) and a new Stylus 3 smartphone. LG K3 features a 4.5-inch FWVGA On-cell Touch display and is powered by a 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 8GB of internal storage with microSD support for up to 32GB. LG K3 runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
On the camera specifications, LG K3 offers a a 5MP rear camera and a 2MP lens in the front supported by Gesture Shot. The phone packs a 2100mAh removable battery. Connectivity options include 4G LTE/3G/2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0.
LG K3 specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA On-cell Touch display (854 x 480 / 218ppi)
- Processor: 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Rear Camera: 5MP camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2MP camera
- Dimensions: 133.9 x 69.75 x 9.44mm
- Weight: 132g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/3G/2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0
- Battery: 2100mAh removable battery
- Color: Black
LG will showcase the K3 smartphone at CES 2017 in the Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth #11100, Central Hall. Information regarding price, launch dates and release markets will be announced in the coming weeks.